Monday, September 8, 2008

what I learned in IDEA MISSION this week

     What I think IDEA MISSION is different because you have to go in single file line, and you have to write sentences. You have detention and you have west wing. In my last school we didn't  have any of that. In idea mission you have the uniform with khaki pants, yellow shirts, black or white shoes .  Idea mission is the best school I ever went to because my last school there would be no homework. I learned in PE about wellness and nutrition. In us history I learned about the 8 native american cultures. In tech i learned how to create my blog and gmail. In math i learned about one step equations and two step equations. In science i learned about measurements and lab rules. I learned in idea mission about rules.  I learned in ela about root words. In spanish i learned about splitting syllables.                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments: