Friday, September 12, 2008

quiz

1.  Explain the steps of the design cycle.
2. Explain what your Gmail account should be:
3. What should your password be?
4. Do you have a Tech connect log in?  If so what is it?
5.  What is the URL for your blog?
                                                                                                                                                          1. the steps of the design cycle are investigate, plan, create, evaluate.                                                                                                  2. it should be first initial then last name then goes after it 2013.                                                                                                          3. your birth date then first and last initial.                                                  4.first my first initial then my last name then2013 then my password is my birth date then my initials.         5. my URL is  my first intial then my last name then 2013 blogspot.

1 comment:

MRS. HINOJOSA said...

Adrian

You are doing a great job. Please remember to use the spell check. I hope you have a great week